Fée Clochette Index du Forum Fée Clochette
Forum officiel de la Guilde
FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 
Orianthi ? Heaven In This Hell (2013)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fée Clochette Index du Forum -> Bureau des fées clochette -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
banola

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Orianthi ? Heaven In This Hell (2013) Répondre en citant

Orianthi ? Heaven In This Hell (2013) > urlin.us/2btj3

"If...You...Were...Here...with...Me"......4:10...+8.reply.Jinzuposted.on.Mar.19,.2013.01:17.pm#.Sounds.like.a.mishmash.of.things.I've.heard.done.better.beforeI..have..only..listened..to..the..album..twice,..and..I..thought..it..was..a..bit..inconsistent..but..not..at..all..badHeaven.in.This.Hell.Studio.album.by.Orianthi.Released.12.March.2013.Recorded.2011-13;.Nashville,.Tennessee.(Blackbird.Studios).Genre.Hard.rock,.blues.rock,.country.rock.Length.41:26.Label.Robo.Records.Producer.Dave.Stewart.Orianthi.chronology.Believe.(2009).Heaven.in.This.Hell.(2013).Singles.from.Heaven.in.This.Hell."Frozen".Released:.7.February.2013."Sex.E.Bizarre".Released:.3.September.2013."Better.with.You".Released:.29.March.2014."Fire"..2:53.2NoSession.players.are.known.for.their.reliability.and.adaptability.but.only.a.gifted.few.can.produce.the.goods.when.they're.artistically.liableShe...can...rip...a...solo...or...fill...with...the...best...of...themI..liked..the..more..bluesy..songs..like..You..don't..want..to..know..and..especially..Filthy..bluesProduced..by..Dave..Stewart,..the..album..was..released..on..Robo..Records..on..12..March..2013Boredom.often.reignsOrianthi.may.have.left.the.major.label,.but.she.clearly.hasn't.shed.the.pop.sensibilities.of.those.years.yetGiven...her...record...and...indeed...her...records,...of...which...there...have...been...two...previously...there's...no...doubting...Orianthi's...competence...but...on..."Heaven...In...This...Hell"...she...unfortunately...lacks...the...creative...spark...needed...to...be...a...recording...artist^..Jervis,..Marcus..(June..24,..2013)Heaven...In...This...Hell...Review...artist:...Orianthi...date:...03/19/2013...category:...compact...discs...Sign...up...to...get...weekly...digest...with...top...stories...from...UGWorking...with...producer...and...Eurythmics...co-founder...Dave...Stewart,...Orianthi...co-wrote...all...of...the...songs...on...Heaven...in...This...HellAt...the...end...of...the...day...it...doesn't,...but..."Heaven...In...This...Hell"...could...be...a...lot...worse...if...it...weren't...for...the...playing...of...a...gifted...instrumentalistContents...1...Track...listing...2...Fire...EP...2.1...Track...listing...3...Personnel...4...Chart...positions...5...References...+7..reply..jacob.oteroposted..on..Mar..19,..2013..08:07..pm#..Ever..notice..how..so-called.."virtuosos"..tend..to..be..really,..really..bad..at..everything..except..soloing?..It's..gotta..be..pretty..lame..being..this..amazing..technical..guitarist..that..can't..write..a..simple..catchy..melody..to..save..your..lifeNowhy...cant...there...be...many...australian...virtuoso's??...seems...an...odd...thing...to...say...+5...reply...duncangm...posted...on...Mar...20,...2013...08:18...am#...Greek-Australian...+1...reply...Battery...Chickenposted...on...Mar...20,...2013...06:11...am#...Not...really...my...bag,...but...its...nice...to...see...a...hometown...girl...making...good...internationally-9..reply..RasiedonRockposted..on..Mar..19,..2013..06:25..pm#..MehTrack.listing[edit]Track..listing[edit]Personally,.I'm.with.captainsnazz.in.saying.that.this.is.refreshingly.moderate.for.UG//3.Overall.Impression:.The.talent.is.undeniable,.but.on.this.showing.it's.just.not.the.right.kind.of.talent.you.need.to.make.your.own.music+18.reply.Rob.Manposted.on.Mar.19,.2013.03:50.pm#.I.wouldn't.kick.her.out.of.my.bedAfter..one..go,..I..wouldn't..agree..with..the..score..as..it..is,..maybe..just..a..bump..higher..in..my..opinion+1...reply...Slash-Hudsonposted...on...Mar...21,...2013...01:38...pm#...she...was...****in...great...on...the...tour...with...alice...cooper!...she...rocked...so...much+8..reply..duncangm..posted..on..Mar..19,..2013..09:27..pm#..She's..28!..+1..reply..ironman316posted..on..Mar..20,..2013..04:14..pm#..28..is..still..young"Filthy..Blues"....Panagaris,..Stewart..3:17..11Allmusicharmonica...Drea...Rhenee...backing...vocals...Wendy...Moten...backing...vocals...Shannon...Forest...drums...Orianthi...is...an...amazing...hard...rock...guitarist f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fée Clochette Index du Forum -> Bureau des fées clochette -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation